Cheraw Homes (Part III)
1909 Photo of an unknown Front Porch
Mrs. J. H. Hoover Tourist Home
This house was built in 1906 by the Matheson family and is located on Kershaw Street.  (Photo from "Historic Chesterfield County" and the collection of Timothy V. Lussier.)
Boxwood Hall on Market Street.  (Digital Image Access Project Photographs, Special Collections Library, Duke University.)
  Click Here to go back to the "Cheraw in Photos" Page.